When it comes to smile enhancement, how much does teeth whitening cost and how long does teeth whitening last are the two most common questions. It used to be a procedure that could only be done by a dentist and it was very expensive.
Now that isn’t the case. There are many at home options available, with many DIY whitening kits available online and in retail stores. It can be quite overwhelming to the average consumer.
Some dentists offer teeth bleaching smile makeovers that cost more than $2,000. And some online teeth whitening kits advertised on Amazon for $20. (You don’t want to buy one of those — we will explain below)
The Cost of Teeth Whitening Varies Significantly
As you can see, the price of teeth whitening is literally all over the map. It’s important to understand that you are going to find a wide variety of price ranges. How much does teeth whitening cost? It depends on what option you go with — dentist or do-it-yourself home solution.
We are going to deep-dive into both to help you understand how much teeth whitening should cost. Also, what option is best for you — both in terms of affordability and results.
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost at the Dentist?
Dental offices have been offering teeth whitening services for a long time. Before home kits became available it was the only way to have your teeth whitened. If you wanted a whiter smile you had to pay a hefty price.
Dentists offer both in-office treatments and they also sell DIY home kits. Here is what the American Dental Association has to say about teeth whitening on their website:
- Teeth whitening treatments can be effective on both extrinsic and intrinsic staining.
- Teeth whitening may not be an option for all patients, for example, in people with tooth-colored restorations.
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry discourages full-arch cosmetic bleaching for children with mixed dentition because it can result in a mismatched dental appearance when the permanent dentition erupts.
- Safe and effective whitening options are available for in-office applications, dentist-supplied products for use at-home and over-the-counter whiteners.
- Temporary tooth sensitivity and gingival inflammation are potential adverse effects associated with whitening.
The price of in-office treatments remains high, even with the many different home options available. Also, many dental offices also sell their own home kits for those patients they cannot convert to an in-office teeth bleaching appointment.
These kits are overpriced. They still sell a lot of them because their clients view them as being “affordable” when compared to the cost of the in-office treatment.
Either way, dentists are making high margins by offering teeth whitening services, whether in their office or through a do-it-yourself tooth whitening product.
In-office whitening procedures can run anywhere from $600 to more than $2,000 depending on many different variables. The kits that dental offices sell can range between $200 and $500, with some even priced higher.
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost Using a Home DIY Kit?
Home DIY teeth whitening kits are more affordable than what is offered by dental offices. You can find them in retail stores as well as online. Mega online retailers sell them, like Amazon and Walmart, allowing anyone to sell their products on their marketplace.
Then, you have teeth whitening brands like Sexy Smile Kit. We are direct-to-consumer and only sell our product through our website. There is a big difference in the quality of product offered. This is where there is a lot of confusion regarding how much teeth whitening costs.
If you go on Amazon there are hundreds, if not thousands, of teeth whitening kits, priced anywhere from $20 and up. You don’t want to buy a teeth whitening kit on Amazon for many reasons:
- Many sellers are drop shipping products from China. The quality of the product is questionable. The time to receive what you ordered can sometimes be more than a month and up to two months. These are often no-name generic sellers. You have no idea who you are buying from.
- You risk buying outdated and expired products. There is no quality control. Teeth whitening kits are oral healthcare products. Do you really want to put something in your mouth when you don’t know where it came from, who sold it to you or whether or not the whitening gel has expired? We don’t think so.
There is a Better At Home Option
Why buy Sexy Smile Kit teeth whitening and oral care products?
You know who you are dealing with. Sexy Smile Kit is one of the original teeth whitening companies to sell D2C. All inventory is warehouse and fulfilled internally and manufactured at the highest standard. We take great pride in manufacturing the best oral care products.
Sexy Smile Kit ships from the U.S. This means our customers get their teeth whitening kits within days of ordering. There is no waiting a month for your order — and sometimes several months. Also, Sexy Smile Kit is the fastest teeth whitening kit and the most affordable.
It Doesn’t Have to Cost a Lot of Money
How much teeth whitening costs varies as you can see. There are many options available, which can be overwhelming and confusing to some consumers. Home teeth whitening kits have advanced tremendously over the years.
There is no need to pay for overpriced procedures at the dentist any longer. The DIY kits are effective if you use the right product. Our kit is on sale now. And the results are outstanding.
Get the best product for whitening teeth at home today and save 50% off your purchase automatically. We are confident that you will love the results. No gimmicks. Just amazing teeth whitening results.
After using Sexy Smile Kit you will realize that achieving amazing teeth whitening results at home is possible — and affordable. Go ahead and try our top rated at home tooth whitening system. You don’t even need a discount code. The savings will be automatically applied.